What We Do
At Russian Center New York, everything we do is inspired by our Mission and Values. We help the people of two great countries come to realize that true cooperation and harmony will benefit the both of us.
- Promote images of a country that is modern, innovative and technology-driven.
- Initiate and support Russian-American charitable projects.
- Create an information space to promote joint Russian-American projects.
- Looking ahead; learning the trends and forces that are shaping our present relationships and getting ready for the future.
- Liaison with American and international foundations and organizations potentially interested in issuing grants to Russian non-for-profits.
- Strategic communications; creating a favorable image of Russian organizations and their representatives in the US market.
- Draw the attention of American media to the activities of the Russian funds, organization publications, interviews, press conferences.
- Liaison with US “opinion leaders” (politicians, business leaders, activists, artists) to promote positive image of Russia.